· Wear comfortable, workout appropriate, clothing.
· Please refrain from chewing gum or wearing perfume.
· Since the practice is physical, it is best to practice on an empty belly. Meals should be consumed at least 2 hours prior to class; snacks at least 1 hour.
· No food or open containers are allowed in the main practice studio or workout areas. Cell phones must be turned off and left in the front lobby.
· We encourage students to bring their own yoga mat; however, loaner mats are available out our studio.
· You may bring a water bottle and hand towel. All other props are provided.
· Restrooms are available that may be used as a changing space
-Please silence mobile devices upon entering Pure Life Movement Studio, turn off mobile devices during classes.
-Arrive a few minutes prior to the start of class to allow plenty of time to check-in.
-As per our studio policy, Students are required to sign a waiver prior to participating in their first class.
-If you arrive more than 5 minutes late to a class, Pure Life Movement Studio, and its instructors, reserve the right to refuse you entry to class.
-Please wait until students have exited the classroom before entering for the next class.
-Please keep conversation low when another class is in session.
-Every student is required to sign in at the front desk.
-Remove shoes prior to entering the studio classroom (this does not apply to Zumba classes)
-At the close of the class, please replace all props to the 'used prop bin', not back on the shelf.
-If you borrowed a studio yoga mat, please wipe down prior to putting away, cleaner is provided.
-Anyone with serious medical conditions or injuries should consult a doctor prior to participating in a Yoga, Zumba, Pilates, or other fitness class. Pure Life Movement classes offer a wonderfully therapeutic practice and we encourage you to listen to your body, taking the appropriate modifications. The practice should not hurt. It is your responsibility to inform the instructor if you are pregnant or have any injuries prior to the start of class.
Young Student Policy:
-Any student under 18 years of age must have a parent/guardian’s signature on the waiver.
-Our classes are designed for students 16 years of age and older. Students under 16 years of age may attend classes when a parent or guardian is in attendance for the same class providing they attend the class and participate. Any exceptions to these policies must be addressed with management prior to class.
** Minors may not sit in the reception area while the parent or guardian takes a class. The front desk staff are not authorized to supervise children.**